Thursday, July 4, 2013

June 27 First Week

From: Joseph Weiss <joseph.weiss@myldsmail.net>
Date: June 27, 2013 7:23:37 AM MDT
To: Cyndy Weiss <cyndyweiss@gmail.com>
Subject: First week.

 Alright I have 7 minutes to write this letter. First off I love you all and thanks to Ashley, Will, Mom, Dad, and sorta Deb... ;) for letters! You guys I would love to receive some mail. I got a solid two liner from mom on monday... and I got shoes from the Kater shop. So as of right now the kater shop is tied with my family. While I'm here in the MTC please dearelder.com me. I spend a lot of this time read letters and don't have time to respond. If you dearelder.com me I can read it during the week and then during email time just spend my time writing. AND IT"S FREE!
This first week is weird. The first four days are great but they fit so much into such a little time it feels like two weeks and then after sunday the days are just flying by.
My comp and I are completely opposite. It's really hard sometimes. But it keeps me humble. I have to listen and ask questions to get my point across because if he isn't responding or preparing to respond he checks out.
We have been teaching a "investigator" (our teacher that hasn't taught us yet, we have two,) Magali. I've come to love her so much and yesterday we taught her for the last time. We committed her to baptism and reading and praying every day. This saturday we are taking her to a baptismal service and the next saturday is her baptism. I got kind of depressed when we were done teaching her. Time to go! Please use dear elder! it'll make the world better!!

Love you all so much!!

ELDER WEISS VI

No comments:

Post a Comment